著者: Jelle Raaijmakers
To: Todd Lyons
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Sender address sometimes get truncated until I enable debug log
On 2014-06-15 0:19, Todd Lyons wrote:
> You said Debian Stable 4.80. Did you mean 4.80.1? Or is the security
> fix backported to 4.80 for your release?

I use the latest update from Debian Stable, which is version 4.80-7.

> Yeah, the change in behavior makes it impossible to debug in the ACL.
> We'll have to trace through the code to figure out what's different
> about debug mode versus non-debug mode.

I've added some debug logging to the ACLs and found out that
$sender_address is intact at the end of acl_smtp_mail, but is truncated
at the start of acl_smtp_data.

>> Does anyone have any idea what could cause this?
> No, not yet, but if you can give us a repeatable case, we can track it
> down.

I'll get on it, there haven't been any cases that I could reproduce but
I'm positive I will fairly quickly now that I've enabled some additional
logging.

--
Jelle Raaijmakers