Re: [exim] Delaying first delivery from queue

Author: Ian Zimmerman
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Delaying first delivery from queue
On 28 May 2014 13:39:04 GMT
Jasen Betts <jasen@???> wrote:

> Dave Lugo <dlugo@???> wrote:

Dave> delay:
Dave> driver = redirect
Dave> senders = dlugo@???
Dave> condition = ${if < {$message_age}{60}{yes}{no}}
Dave> allow_defer
Dave> data = :defer: message not old enough
Dave> no_verify

Ian> Thanks, clearly allow_defer was the key. I have added it, and now
Ian> it mostly works. I still see some strangeness, though:

Jasen> that's about as good as it's going to get using retry.

FWIW, I made it close to perfect with queue_run_in_order.

Just thought I would mention it because there was a similar query in
another thread (about disposables).