Re: [exim] Automatic Ant-Spam-Reject Dection on outgoing tra…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeremy Harris
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Automatic Ant-Spam-Reject Dection on outgoing transport ?
On 05/06/14 12:20, Cyborg wrote:
> I just wondered, if it's possible to detect the message of other servers
> while on transport AND afterwards discard the outgoing message as spam?

[...]
> How can we archive this ?

Assuming you meant "achieved", no.

>Is it meant to be possible by exim ?

What you can do, given a recent-enough exim version, is use
cutthrough routing for this forwarding path. Then the data-time
reject from t-online will be given as a data-time reject to
the spammer, your system will never have accepted the item
and no DSN need be generated by your system.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy