Re: [exim] Fighting DEA providers

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jan Ingvoldstad
A: Exim
Asunto: Re: [exim] Fighting DEA providers
The relevancy for this mailing list is waning fast. :)

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 6:59 PM, Chris Knipe <savage@???> wrote:

> Again, I am not fighting or disputing this - frankly, I agree. But
> using DEA's to for example, gain free access (trial) to NetFlix - this
> is what I am having issues with. Sign up for a trail, use it, when
> the trial expires, sign up again. Rinse, and repeat.

Simply put: the model is flawed, you're offering something for free,
which you want to get paid for.

E-mail addresses are disposable by their very nature, it's a fact of
life, and we have to deal with it.

So I think that the way to go is to not offer for free that which you
want to get paid for.

I'm pretty sure that's not the answer you wanted to hear, though, but
there is no decent solution that is similar to what you wish for.
--
Jan