Re: [exim] Bulk mail server configuration

Author: F. Mendez
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Bulk mail server configuration
El 01/06/2014 02:52 p.m., Ken Simpson escribió:
> Agreed - 100,000 messages a day of valid, desired opt-in email will be
> gladly accepted by the Internet from a single IP.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jun 1, 2014, at 4:06 AM, Lorens Kockum <exim-users-9259@???> wrote:
>>
>>> On Sun, Jun 01, 2014 at 10:54:10AM +0530, Er.shashank.singh wrote:
>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> I want to create a bulk mail server with a IP pool, which can send approx
>>> 100K mails per day, There's will no spam mail will be sent from this
>>
>> If you're only doing 100K non-spam mails per day, you won't need
>> an IP pool.
>>

>> --

Perhaps important things like reputation and time consuming to get
enought of it to gather send 100k emails per day is out of everyone's
recent answers equation.

As having in mind 1000 emails a day per IP to increase it by double
every 2 weeks or in the best cases triple it every week. You now see how
long will take to get to 100K.

I agree that IF it is for double opt-in legal email marketing, and
knowing that 1 IP can reach 1 million emails per hour but after 10 to 11
months of slow patiance work. I would say that a pool of 64 IPs well
warmed up will get you there in 4 or 5 weeks.

Exim as pure magic, and you can get done incredible things. But you GOT
to know it very well. One clue would be to find a way to play with the perl.

Other would be a change of MTA.

Google for MailerQ maybe that way you might find what you are looking for.

In the hope that you are no spammer I share that with you.