Re: [exim] Bulk mail server configuration

Author: F. Mendez
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Bulk mail server configuration
El 01/06/2014 12:24 a.m., Er.shashank.singh escribió:
> Dear All,
>
> I want to create a bulk mail server with a IP pool, which can send approx
> 100K mails per day, There's will no spam mail will be sent from this any
> one can help me that how can i setup this mail server.
>
> Thank you in advance,

I don't think that you really are going to get ANY help regarding that.
Many many ppl here is very skeptical when some one comes with a question
like yours. Even when somebody posts questions regarding how to rotate
IPs, how to control specific domain target flow. Which absolutly valid
for a heavy users hosting enviroment.

So if you get a valid and willing to help you answer. It would be a miracle.

So good luck :)