Re: [exim-dev] Gearing up for new release, feature freeze in…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Marcin Mirosław
A: exim-dev
Asunto: Re: [exim-dev] Gearing up for new release, feature freeze in 2 weeks
W dniu 14.05.2014 15:19, Marcin Mirosław pisze:
> W dniu 13.05.2014 18:17, Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz pisze:
>> On Tuesday 13 of May 2014, Todd Lyons wrote:
>>> I'm officially announcing that Monday May 26 will be the release of
>>> the first RC for exim 4.83 and the codebase will go into feature
>>> freeze until the final release.
>>
>> btw. was exim source scanned with something like coverity ?
>>
>> https://scan.coverity.com/projects/827
>

> Hi!
> I did clang analyse:
> http://mejor.pl/clang-analysis/exim-25ba2544/

This was exim with gnutls, below is link to exim compiled with openssl
support:
http://mejor.pl/clang-analysis/exim-openssl-25ba2544/

./exim -bV
Exim version 4.82_124-25ba254-XX #2 built 14-May-2014 15:30:24
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge, 1995 - 2014
(c) The Exim Maintainers and contributors in ACKNOWLEDGMENTS file, 2007
- 2014
Berkeley DB: Berkeley DB 4.8.30: (2014-03-21)
Support for: crypteq iconv() IPv6 PAM Perl Expand_dlfunc TCPwrappers
OpenSSL Content_Scanning DKIM Old_Demime Experimental_SPF
Experimental_SRS Experimental_DCC Experimental_DMARC Experimental_OCSP
Experimental_Proxy Experimental_TPDA Experimental_Redis
Lookups (built-in): lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch cdb dbm
dbmjz dbmnz dnsdb dsearch ldap ldapdn ldapm mysql nis nis0 nisplus
passwd pgsql sqlite
Authenticators: cram_md5 cyrus_sasl dovecot plaintext spa
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir/mailstore/mbx autoreply lmtp pipe smtp
Fixed never_users: 0
Size of off_t: 8
Configuration file is /etc/exim/exim.conf