Re: [exim-dev] [exim] Gearing up for new release, feature fr…

Top Pagina
Auteur: Viktor Dukhovni
Aan: exim-dev
Onderwerp: Re: [exim-dev] [exim] Gearing up for new release, feature freeze in 2 weeks
On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 06:44:18AM -0700, Todd Lyons wrote:

> Devs, if you have any outstanding bug entries, please push over the
> next two weeks to try and get as many of them knocked out as you can.

My $0.02. I only looked in detail at the change that adds fingerprint
operators. There are two potential issues to pay attention to:

    - Do you really want a per-digest algorithm verb (md5, sha1,
      sha256)?  Or would it be better to have a "digest" verb with the
      algorithm name as a parameter?

    - The implementation adds an optional (void *) pointer and a type
      to represent a certificate, but when this is used to compute
      digests, there is no check that the type is as expected, the
      value is unconditionally treated as a certificate if not NULL.
      I think the code needs to be more future-proof.

--
    Viktor.