Re: [exim] lots of "string_sprintf expansion was longer than…

Author: Todd Lyons
To: Cyborg
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] lots of "string_sprintf expansion was longer than 32768"
I wasn't able to reproduce your particular scenario, however I have
added some extra output to the error message. It will print out the
format string that was passed to it. The intention is to provide
better debugging info so future occurrences of this error will
somewhat more clearly indicate the calling code. After the release of
4.83, it should be easier to track down where this is coming from.

...Todd