Re: [exim] Processing Exim log files with Logstash

Góra strony
Autor: Sven Hartge
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Processing Exim log files with Logstash
Graeme Fowler <graeme@???> wrote:

> For those who might be interested, I wrote up some recent adventures
> with real-time visualisation of Exim log data using the ELK stack -
> Elastic search, Logstash and Kibana.

> It's in WP blog format, so start at the bottom and work upwards.

> http://graemef.wordpress.com/

This is great! I am just right now setting up logstash to aggregate and
visualise system logs and was struggling with Exims log format for some
time now, trying to use the multiline matcher which does not work
because of the nature of Exims logs, as you explained.

So thank you for your work, this will greatly reduce my headaches in
conjuring up the correct grok expressions to use.

But: Could you be so kind to export and share your dashboard setup? Or did I
miss this information somewhere on your web page?

Grüße,
Sven.

--
Sigmentation fault. Core dumped.