Re: [exim] Message with error freeze instead of NDR

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Thomas Hommers
A: exim-users@exim.org
Asunto: Re: [exim] Message with error freeze instead of NDR
Hi Jeremy,

i did not customize bounce messages.
Also there is no header "Auto-Submitted: auto-generated" set.

Other error messages send because of the same error (rejected fro spam) are created just fine, with header set and error content add to the NDR.

Are you sure that this is not the original message? I still don't understand how you come to this conclusion.

Thanks for your help,
Thomas