Re: [exim] lots of "string_sprintf expansion was longer than…

Author: Cyborg
Subject: Re: [exim] lots of "string_sprintf expansion was longer than 32768"
Am 09.05.2014 16:48, schrieb Todd Lyons:
> Can you convert the "log_message" to "logwrite" and see if it gives
> out more information? This will only be useful if this is in fact an
> authenticated sender. Do you also have a connect ACL? If yes, do you
> have any log_message statements there? If yes, can you convert those
> to logwrite statements? If no, can you add that connect ACL and add
> some logging? Try log_message first, falling back to logwrite if
> necessary.

I could, i don't think that will help. Those problems happend 2 weeks
ago and did not happen again.
It must be a problem with those specific messages.

What i can tell from the spool file, it was written completly, before
the error occured.

the last line is the mime body final border:

--_011_18B4CA1F86A2B2459552CCAA696BFD4B146A6BKERPMBR003unityme_--

> By the way, do you have cut-through routing enabled? I don't know if
> that even makes a difference, but am trying to understand your
> configuration and thus its behavior.

What you mean with "cut-through routing" ?