[exim] Conditional route to ISP's smarthost if the destinati…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Gary Stainburn
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] Conditional route to ISP's smarthost if the destination uses MessageLabs
Ho folks

I'm still having trouble sending to people who use Message Labs. I'm getting
round this by having a file of the domains that know use ML and then use
that in a lookup for the router

domainlist smarthost_domains = lsearch; /etc/exim/lists/smarthost_domains

smarthost:
driver = manualroute
domains = +smarthost_domains
transport = remote_smtp
route_data = my.isp.mailserver
no_more

However, this involves me monitoring the server, looking for emails that are
not delivered and then looking for messagelabs errors.

Is there a way I can make this automatic, so any emails to addresses handled
by messagelabs automatically gets sent using this router?

--
Gary Stainburn
Group I.T. Manager