著者: Todd Lyons
To: Jan Ingvoldstad
CC: Yves Goergen, exim users, Jeremy Harris
題目: Re: [exim] ratelimit doesn't work
Over on CentOS, when I come across something I need that's newer than
the distro provides, I typically take a src rpm (typically a Fedora
rpm) and rebuild it, making whatever adjustments I need to make it
build on the older system.

I know the same can be done on an Ubuntu system with a newer version
of exim4 from a more recent Ubuntu version. I have never understood
the Debian/Ubuntu package building system very well, so unfortunately
I cannot give you the exact steps to do this.

...Todd