Re: [exim] ratelimit doesn't work

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jan Ingvoldstad
A: Yves Goergen
Cc: exim users, Jeremy Harris
Asunto: Re: [exim] ratelimit doesn't work
On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 7:44 PM, Yves Goergen
<nospam.list@???>wrote:

> That's an LTS version of Ubuntu. I use it because I don't want to update
> the whole system every few months. The next update will be to 14.04 some
> time later this year when it's available.

s/later/earlier/, it was released over two weeks ago.

> The downside of system distributions and packages is that you can't freely
> choose the version you want.

That's false.

You're still free to choose the version you want, you just cannot expect it
to always be pre-packaged for you.

Very little of your original freedom has been taken away, you can mix and
match.

--
Jan