Re: [exim] ratelimit doesn't work

Góra strony
Autor: Yves Goergen
Dla: Jeremy Harris, exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] ratelimit doesn't work
On 26.04.2014 15:45 CE(S)T, Jeremy Harris wrote:
> Run a test in debug mode to work out which of those ratelimits
> is firing.

Each single one of them would be causing the problem. But after looking
around for another while, I think I just missed the final 'accept' in
the new ACL. With it, I can send e-mails again. Didn't try to trigger
the rate limit yet.

>> Exim 4.71 on Ubuntu 10.04.
>
> Consider updating. That version is over four years old.

That's an LTS version of Ubuntu. I use it because I don't want to update
the whole system every few months. The next update will be to 14.04 some
time later this year when it's available.

The downside of system distributions and packages is that you can't
freely choose the version you want.

--
Yves Goergen
http://unclassified.de