[exim] Messagelabs

Góra strony
Autor: schmerold2@gmail.com
Dla: Exim
Temat: [exim] Messagelabs
To get off MessageLabs' rbl, you must get one of their customers to open
a ticket, I sent notes to nearly 20 firms, only one was truly helpful.
Most will ignore or blame you, not sure which is worse...

I found no alternative to this long process - I even tried to become a
MessageLabs customer. MessageLabs' customers tend to be large
blue-chippers such as PNC, WellsFargo silk-stocking law firms etc, so
you clients will never believe it's MessageLabs's fault that their
messages aren't getting through. Talk about being between a rock and a
hard place....

To solve the problem with MessageLabs, I routed all mail through
dnsexit, then I went through my logs looking for every connection to a
Message Labs server. Having gathered that information, I started writing
emails that read like this:

Dear PNC Banker:

Our clients (Sam West, Pete Durcho and Wendy Williams) are having
trouble delivering email to your firm. As a sidenote, we are PNC
Customers as well.

MessageLabs is blocking your receipt of these emails, can you refer me
to someone in a position to open a trouble ticket with MessageLabs and
get this issue resolved?

Sincerely,

John Schmerold

--