Re: [exim] Conditional forward suggestions

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Gary Stainburn
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Conditional forward suggestions
On Monday 28 April 2014 14:24:26 John Burnham wrote:
> Have a look at
>
> http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/filter.html
>
> first and see if that covers your question. Exim has its own filter
> language and also supports Sieve.

Hi John,

That's one of the first places I looked.

The problem is that I can't see any way of checking for a file (or any other
trigger) existing within the .forward file.

I can check to see if a header element exists so I'm now trying to see if I
can add some code into exim.conf that can set the header based on the trigger
file existing. The problem is that the $home string doesn't seem to be set
until the routers

--
Gary Stainburn
Group I.T. Manager