Re: [exim] eximctl - simple admin tool

Author: F. Mendez
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] eximctl - simple admin tool
El 28/04/2014 04:45 a.m., Marcin Gryszkalis escribió:
> Hi, some time ago I created a tool to simplify some exim administration
> tasks and make a bit easier-to-use interface (easier than sendmail-like
> switches - in fact it's mostly wrapper for exim itself or other scirpts)
> - I guess it might be useful to somebody.
>
> Few days ago I published it via github (as git/github learning
> exercise). You can get it at
> https://github.com/marcin-gryszkalis/eximctl
>
> Check readme for more details.
>
> example usage:
> # eximctl log 1Wa1Xu-000KgD-XX
> 2014-04-15 13:36:21 Received from srvx@??? U=srvx P=local S=38578
>
> # eximctl freeze to fork.pl
> 1WdGuK-0002pW-Bw root@??? -> root@???
> Message 1WdGuK-0002pW-Bw is now frozen
>
> # eximctl alive && eximctl flush from root
> etc.
>
> Tested mostly on FreeBSD, feel free to report any problems.
>
> best regards

Thanks for sharing Marcin. How GREAT would it be to have a sort of suite
to manage every single aspect of EXIM to configure it from there. It is
amazing that being Exim so powerful and succesful noboy until today came
out ever with such a tool.

But this ctl is wonderful. Will try it in Linux and will feed you back.

Regards.