Re: [exim-dev] Survey

Author: Wolfgang Breyha
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Survey
On 20/04/14 21:59, Todd Lyons wrote:
>> -- DCC
>
> No opinion, no experience with it. It's been in exim for quite some
> time, anybody using it in production? I prefer that we get feedback
> from at least someone using it in production.

Since 2006, yes;-) Works well, but can stay experimental if nobody else is
using it since it's my code.

>> -- SPF
>
> I use this, but it's an external library. [1]

Yes, using it with slightly bugfixed libspf2 which is basically unmaintained IMO.

>> -- SRS
>
> No opinion. I build it, but I don't use it.

I use it. Using SPF without it makes no sense if forwarding is needed IMO.
Since DMARC heavily depends on SPF *sigh* ...

>> -- DMARC
>
> I use this heavily, and am comfortable with promoting it, but it's an
> external library. [1]

I use it, too.

Greetings, Wolfgang