[exim] [heartbleedbug] unfortunately i missed the conversati…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Elrippo
A: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] [heartbleedbug] unfortunately i missed the conversation
Hy there.

Firstly i want to apologize for being late on that topic, but i missed the list on exim relevant precautions regarding exim4 running on an Ubuntu precise box.
I updated my box, and it is using the right and adviced openssl libraries.
Could you be so kind, to tell me -if there are any- what steps need to be taken to secure exim?

Thank you in advance for your time and understanding!

Kind regards,
elrippo