Re: [exim] Spam ACL condition question

Autor: Will Smith
A: Adam D. Barratt
CC: Exim-users List
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Spam ACL condition question
On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 12:46 PM, Adam D. Barratt
<adam@???>wrote:

> On Mon, 2014-03-24 at 11:24 -0600, Will Smith wrote:
> >   warn
> >     spam = Debian-exim:true
> >     add_header = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score ($spam_bar)\n\

> >   warn
> >     spam = Debian-exim
> >     add_header = X-Spam-Status: Yes, $spam_score
> >     condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{50}{1}{0}}
> [...]
> > So, the first condition works right and adds the two headers right. The
> > deny condition works right is the spam scores to high. But the second
> warn
> > condition does not work. My question is this, can you see something
> > inherently wrong with my ACL or syntax that would do this? I am trying to
> > add the X-Spam-Status header if the score is over 5.

> What is "required_hits" set to in your local.cf for Spamassassin? I
> suspect it's higher than 5.0, in which case your second stanza will not
> trigger for any mail that scores between 5.0 and your required_hits
> setting, due to the absence of ":true" on the "spam" condition.
>
> Regards,
>
> Adam

The required_score is set to 5.0

I did some other digging and found some things. The second rule was being
applied, but when something was set as spam the spam_report header was so
big, it put the X-Spam-Status way far down.

That put my issue in another area entirely, and I was able to resolve it
(had to do with a transport hub rule in exchange.

Will--