[exim] Spam ACL condition question

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Will Smith
Para: Exim-users List
Assunto: [exim] Spam ACL condition question
I am running SpamAssassin server on the same box as exim. It is correctly
scanning the email and adding some of the headers. My ACL is as follows:
 # Add headers to a message if it is judged to be spam. Before enabling
this,
  # you must install SpamAssassin. You also need to set the spamd_address
  # option in the main configuration.
  #
  # exim4-daemon-heavy must be used for this section to work.
  #
  # Please note that this is only suiteable as an example. There are
  # multiple issues with this configuration method. For example, if you go
  # this way, you'll give your spamassassin daemon write access to the
  # entire exim spool which might be a security issue in case of a
  # spamassassin exploit.
  #
  # See the exim docs and the exim wiki for more suitable examples.
  #
  warn
    spam = Debian-exim:true
    add_header = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score ($spam_bar)\n\

  warn
    spam = Debian-exim
    add_header = X-Spam-Status: Yes, $spam_score
    condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{50}{1}{0}}

 # # add second subject line with *SPAM* marker when message
 # # is over threshold
 # warn  message = Subject: *SPAM* $h_Subject:
 #       spam = nobody

  # reject spam at high scores (> 10)
  deny   message = This message scored $spam_score spam points.
         spam = nobody:true
         condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{100}{1}{0}}

So, the first condition works right and adds the two headers right. The
deny condition works right is the spam scores to high. But the second warn
condition does not work. My question is this, can you see something
inherently wrong with my ACL or syntax that would do this? I am trying to
add the X-Spam-Status header if the score is over 5.

Thanks, Will--