Re: [exim] Block Port 25 Signins

Author: Jerry Stuckle
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Block Port 25 Signins
On 3/22/2014 5:03 PM, Heiko Schlittermann wrote:> Hi,

> Can you post the autogenerated tmp config file?
> May be it's enough for some wild guesses.
>
> (Somebody with knowledge about the Debian configuration scheme should

jump
> in and point us the right file for adding the
>
 >      server_advertise_condition …

> line(s).
>
 >      Best regards from Dresden/Germany
 >      Viele Grüße aus Dresden
 >      Heiko Schlittermann

Heiko,

Thanks for trying to help. The entire file is > 1K lines, so it's not
something I can post here. But the applicable lines are:

begin retry

*                      *           F,2h,15m; G,16h,1h,1.5; F,4d,6h

begin rewrite

begin authenticators

server_advertise_condition = ${if !eq{25}{$received_port}}

AUTH_CLIENT_ALLOW_NOTLS_PASSWORDS=1

fixed_login:
<snipped details>

fixed_plain:
<snipped details>

etc.

There is no "begin auth" in my configuration. Maybe it should be "begin
acl"?

I admit I really don't understand a lot about Exim configuration. It's
very flexible, but I just don't have enough time to learn its details. :(

Jerry