著者: Dominic Benson
To: exim-users@exim.org
題目: Re: [exim] Fwd: Re: Split Delivery

> On 10 Mar 2014, at 19:43, Mike Pearce <mike.pearce1990@???> wrote:
>
> Do you have any examples for the manualroute that needs to be set?

Not exactly to hand, but the 'hubbed_hosts' router in the Debian config is fairly close ( I won't paste it here, as plaintext formatting is lousy on mobile - it is easy to find, though.
The main change is to specify a fixed domain list, and make the search be based on the local part. See the excellent docs at http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-generic_options_for_routers.html.

> Couldn't I set a local catchall email to catch those erroneous emails?

Surely you'd be back at the same problem, as you would need to know which to forward instead of catch-all-ing. Also, it is generally better to bounce than blackhole.