Re: [exim-dev] malware.c refactor headsup

Author: Heiko Schlichting
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] malware.c refactor headsup
Jeremy Harris <jgh@???> wrote on exim-announce:
> I've just pushed b1f8e4, an extensive refactoring of the portion of Exim
> interfacing to malware content scanners. The potential for breakage is
> large as I'm not in a position to test most of the supported interfaces.
>
> Users of the following are encouraged to keep a wary eye out for any
> interesting behaviour:
>
> [...]
> aveserver

aveserver works without problems:

    550-This message (ID=1WMwVX-0026qt-St) is rejected because it contains
    550 malware (EICAR-Test-File).

but compilation failed:

    gcc verify.c
    verify.c: In function 'do_callout':
    verify.c:708: error: 'smtp_transport_options_block' has no member named 'dkim_domain'

"DISABLE_DKIM=yes" is set in the Makefile but in the past DKIM was not
mandatory so I assume it is a bug but unrelated to your malware refactoring.

Heiko

Heiko Schlichting                Freie Universität Berlin
heiko.schlichting@???   Zentraleinrichtung für Datenverarbeitung
Telefon +49 30 838-54327         Fabeckstraße 32
Telefax +49 30 838454327         14195 Berlin