[exim] Split Delivery

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Mike Pearce
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] Split Delivery
Hello,

I'm attempting to set something up but I don't have very much experience
with Exim so I was hoping someone could help me.

Basically I have my domain setup at Zoho.com (Business Email) and have
staff email addresses being served there. I want to use our server as a
mail server for our domain as well for departmental email and such.

Zoho provides the option for Split Delivery which I can point to my
server and then when someone sends an email to my domain that doesn't
exist at Zoho, their server will automatically reroute it to the
destination of choice, being my server.

When I try to send an email from my server to a staff email over at
Zoho, it returns saying unknown user and this is because Exim see's the
domain locally and attempts to deliver it locally whereas it needs to
deliver it remotely either by checking the MX entries or via another method.

I really hope someone could provide some assistance with this.

--
Thanks,

Mike