Re: [exim] rewrite sender based on recipient

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: a.smith
A: Matthew Newton
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] rewrite sender based on recipient
Quoting Matthew Newton <mcn4@???>:

> Not $recipients - use $local_part@$domain

Yep I've been trying both, had just been concentrating on getting
logging working, but had total failure so far on that.

> I just tested it here, and it works fine. Watch you put the new
> ACL stanza before any lines that accept, e.g. everything from
> localhost, to make sure you're actually hitting it.

Thats great! I've put in a vanilla config file now but it still doesnt
work for me. I've tried adding the code:

warn
     set acl_m_a =
${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch{/usr/local/scripts/eximrw.conf}{$value}fail}

to both existing ACLs and added in a new one for non-SMTP data which I
assume will work for local email sent from the command line.
Guess will try sending SMTP via telnet next in case it has something
to do with the sending from the local shell...

thanks, Andy.