Re: [exim] rewrite sender based on recipient

Autor: a.smith
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] rewrite sender based on recipient
Quoting a.smith@???:

> But I don't really get this, Im more familiar with the default
> monolothic config where I believe you can just add in ACLs and
> they'll all get executed. If I put:

Hi,

ok, I've got rid of the debian multiple config files and obtained a
vanilla monolithic config file for testing.
I'm trying to get the value of $recipients logged to mainlog. Just
testing with "warn logwrite" Im not seeing any data written to the
log, not even plain text. I've stuck a test "warn logwrite" into both
the existing acl_smtp_rcpt and the acl_smtp_data ACLs and also added a
acl_not_smtp ACL with the same but not getting anything written to the
log at all :(

I must be missing something very basic, any ideas?

thanks, Andy.