Re: [exim] rewrite sender based on recipient

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: a.smith
Para: Matthew Newton
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] rewrite sender based on recipient
Quoting Matthew Newton <mcn4@???>:

> Unless something has changed recently in exim that I'm not aware
> of, $acl_m is the right thing here.

Hi Matthew, I've not attempted this type of config before so I may
well be wrong, but from reading the documenation the only custom
variables I can set in an ACL are $acl_m and $acl_c variables.

> exim -d -bt recipient@???
>
> would usually be the right place to start here. Try playing with
> the debug options (see exim documentation) and also the -be option
> (test expansions).

I not seeing anything that really helps me with the -bt and -be
options, mainly due to the fact that I'm doing something odd in trying
to change the sender depending on the recipient I think. That is I am
giving the recipient as an arguement to Exim but what really interests
me is the rewriting of the sender (which is root on localhost, which
is fine I can test with this),

thanks, Andy.