Re: [exim] GnuTLS / OpenSSL interop problems

Author: Viktor Dukhovni
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] GnuTLS / OpenSSL interop problems
On Mon, Mar 03, 2014 at 03:19:58PM +0000, Tony Finch wrote:
> Jeremy Harris <jgh@???> wrote:
> > On 03/03/14 14:55, Tony Finch wrote:
> > > I have receved a number of reports recently of TLS interop probblems
> > > between Exim+OpenSSL and Exim+GnuTLS. Is anyone else seeing anything
> > > similar?
> >
> > Might be also worth asking on openssl-users@??? ?
>
> Yes, and gnutls-help too I suppose. :-/

It is a bit early, not much to go on. More detailed evidence would
be helpful.

    - Client versions of GnuTLS
    - Protocol and ciphersuite negotiated (if handshake completed)
    - OpenSSL platform on server (output of "openssl version -a").
    - ...

but first and foremost a PCAP and corresponding server-side logging.

--
    Viktor.