[exim] DKIM question/suggestion

Autor: Jason W.
A: exim users
Assumpte: [exim] DKIM question/suggestion
Just got around to implementing whitelisting based on DKIM signer and I
originally was brain-dead enough to try this in the RCPT ACL. Of course,
once the light bulb clicked on, I realized I needed it in the DATA ACL to
actually get the DKIM signature Duhh... ;)

My question is that in the log (main & reject), I saw this:

2014-02-23 12:32:16 H=mta-34db.livingsocial.com [199.91.52.219] F=<
replies@???> temporarily rejected RCPT <x@???>: cannot
test dkim_status condition in RCPT ACL

Originally, I thought that this was a problem with livingsocial.com and not
my sever. I was expecting any config problems to show up in the panic log.
Is this assumption correct?

I also don't see any mention of this in Chapter 56 of the spec. While I
realize it's obvious once you think about how DKIM works, it may save
others time if it's explicitly mentioned.

--
HTH, YMMV, HANW :)

Jason

The path to enlightenment is /usr/bin/enlightenment.