Re: [exim] RBL Blocking

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Chris Siebenmann
Para: exim-users
CC: cks
Asunto: Re: [exim] RBL Blocking
| On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 10:02:07PM +0100, Heiko Schlittermann wrote:
| > And I'm not sure, but I think, you should not block messages to
| > postmaster. To achieve that, you have to wait for RCPT.
|
| One should generally accept most mail to postmaster and abuse.
| That way complaints about false positives can be handled.
| Unfortunately, many postmaster/abuse mailboxes are subject to
| content-based quarantine, but provided FP complaints don't match
| content filter rules they should get through.

Are you going to accept appeals from solidly blacklisted hosts?
I'm extremely unlikely to listen to an appeal from, for example,
a SBL-listed IP address. In this case I think that there is no
point in accepting email to postmaster and/or abuse from such
hosts. In fact, you're more likely to get spam from them than an
appeal. (People do spam postmaster, abuse, etc.)

    - cks