Re: [exim] Exim Logs (P=esmtps / esmtpa)

Author: John Mc Murray
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim Logs (P=esmtps / esmtpa)
Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for the explanations and links, etc, it makes a lot more
sense now.

@Chris -> Thanks for the link to exilog. I installed it and everything
seemed to run, but it didn't get any data. I did run the agent, saw it
logging to exilog.log and it updated the heartbeat table, so not sure
why, will have to investigate when I have a little more time, but it
would save a lot of effort if I could get it working.

Thanks again everyone,

Regards,

John Mc Murray
john@???