Re: [pcre-dev] pcre-dev upgrade in RHEL WS 4.0

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Venkatesh Prabu Narayanan
To: pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] pcre-dev upgrade in RHEL WS 4.0
Hi,

I tried creating rpm from pcre-8.34 source using rpmbuild command and it
fails as it doesn't find spec file within the tar ball. So please tell me
how to create rpm from source so I can just do an update over the lower
version in RHEL WS 4.

I don't want uninstall the existing lower version as it has a lot of
dependencies. So I want to update this using yum update.

Could you please update me the work around for this ?

Venkatesh

--
Thanks and Regards

N.Venkatesh Prabu