Re: [exim] Exim training?

Author: John Horne
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim training?
On Tue, 2014-02-18 at 09:28 +0000, David Osborne wrote:
> Does anyone offer Exim training courses in the UK these days? I went on
> a couple of Philip's courses at Cambridge but that was quite a few years
> ago, now. We'll recruiting to fill a vacancy and, while I could teach
> the new member of staff what I know, it would be better to send them on
> a course, if one is available.

Likewise we have a new member of staff, and have tried to find something
suitable for him. I did find an Exim course, but that was in Germany.
(I have enough trouble being allowed to attend courses in the UK, let
alone anywhere else!)

Let me know if you find anywhere :-)

John.

--
John Horne                   Tel: +44 (0)1752 587287
Plymouth University, UK      Fax: +44 (0)1752 587001