Re: [exim] Unrouteable address - All recipients fail

Author: Rob Gunther
Subject: Re: [exim] Unrouteable address - All recipients fail
I think I figured out my problem, looking for confirmation from experts. I
do this in the ACL:

# Accept any email on port 26
  accept condition = ${if=={$received_port}{26}}
         set acl_m_delivery =
${lookup{$local_part}nwildlsearch{/smtpconfig/domains/$domain/deliverydata}}

Access to the server is restricted by firewall, if a delivery is attempted
on port 26 it is one of our customers. So I lookup the delivery
information, which can vary per user. From the deliverydata file I extract
the destination server, forwarding information etc.

I assume that if a message comes in for user1@??? and also to
user2@??? that there would be two unique sets of variables stored
in acl_m_delivery? Each user's personal settings would be associated with
their copy of the message?

If two users get a message and one is valid and one is invalid, like this:

valid@???
invalid@???

Currently when using the acl_m_delivery variable the entire message would
fail. If the acl_m_delivery information is not unique on a per user basis
then I have a problem...