[exim] exim child dies when calling out

Author: Franz-Werner Gergen
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] exim child dies when calling out
Dear exim users,

I'm using an exim configuration with 2 instances. The first one collects
the incoming mails and put these using a pipe (checks for spam and
malware) to the second instance of exim. Exim is compiled with MySQL and
TLS (openssl) support.

Using exim version 4.80.1 my configuration is running fine. Using exim
version 4.82 the child of the server processing the incoming connection
dies when doing the callout verifying the recipient. I attached my
simplified configuration, the output of exim server (acl and tls
debugging activated) and the output of the simulated mail delivery for
exim version 4.80.1 and 4.82.

Any suggestions why the child dies? Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Franz-Werner Gergen.
--
Franz-Werner Gergen
Max-Planck-Institut fuer Intelligente Systeme, IT Gruppe