Re: [exim] Some LDA questions

Author: Фадеев Виталий Львович
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Some LDA questions
Thank you!
It work as expected!

Some questions is still need to resolve.
I have 4 IP for 4 domains. Thats is need for TLS.
So how can I configure exim what would he do the following:
In header Received: from xxx.net ([11.22.33.44] helo=[192.168.1.77]) by host.aaa.com with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_128_CBC_SHA1:128) i need to replace "by host.aaa.com" with host from domain of sended mail, not primary hostname of server.
How to configure EXIM to require use TLS for user authentication when sending mail ?

Thank you in advance for your help!