Re: [exim] Throttle by domain

Author: Diego Sanchez
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Throttle by domain
Thank you Heike.

The retry rules would only apply after the message is deferred by the
recipient host, right? But let's say I want send directly to queue all
messages that exceed a certain limit per time frame.
That is what I mean by throttling. This in intended to warm up fresh IPs.

I was thinking perhaps using transport_filter that passes the
recipients domain to an external command. Documentation says that if
the command returns a non zero code, then the message is queued.
What do you think?

Thanks again.