Re: [exim] separating IP of mailing list

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Phil Pennock
Para: Chris Knadle
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] separating IP of mailing list
On 2014-01-25 at 18:00 -0500, Chris Knadle wrote:
> I was aware of the version disparity and tried to find the 4.80 documentation,
> but documentation for previous versions isn't easy to find on the website.
> I seem to remember being able to find this in the past via link(s) to previous
> versions, but I don't see [that|those] link(s) now.

www.exim.org, click on Documentation at the top, see the drop-down "View
Older Versions" just below the link to see the current version.

We welcome fixes; perhaps a view-other-versions-of-this-page link might
make some sense, but first we need to accumulate a few more versions
where we have consistently-named chapters, instead of chapters only
being numbered. Or we could have a correspondence table used for the
links.

Website repo is available at <http://git.exim.org/exim-website.git> and
our constraints are "static content" and "non-exclusionary". Mike
Cardwell does most of the website work, so beyond that it's "passes
Mike's muster". :)

-Phil