Re: [exim] separating IP of mailing list

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Chris Knadle
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] separating IP of mailing list
On Saturday, January 18, 2014 16:28:41 Jeremy Harris wrote:
> On 18/01/14 16:16, Chris Knadle wrote:
> > Is there a way of setting what IP address should be used to send out mail?
>
> Interface option on the smtp transport. It's an expanded string, so for
> your case make it conditional on "is-mailinglist". Presence of a
> suitable header line is probably a good marker.
>
> http://exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-the_smtp_transport.h
> tml#SECID146

Yep, the interface option in the transport did it. Thank you very much. (And
I'm a bit in awe at how quickly and concisely you answered this.)

Furthermore I think you're implying with a conditional that I could end up
merging the two separate daemons/configurations back into one and yet
accomplish the same thing. :-O Nice.

Thanks!

-- Chris

--