Re: [exim] Diffie-Hellman?

Author: Phil Pennock
To: Oliver Howe
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Diffie-Hellman?
On 2014-01-16 at 12:39 +0000, Oliver Howe wrote:
> I'm running Exim 4.76 on Ubuntu server 12.
>
> I presume this issue will go away if I install the latest version of Exim
> as it looks like the dh_min_bits was released in 4.80, according to
> https://lists.exim.org/lurker/message/20120601.101708.8a0ac655.en.html

I think Ubuntu are using the same Debian setup, so probably using
GnuTLS; but despite the commit message, that patch does set this up for
GnuTLS too. I must've found the API but failed to fix the commit
message. Oops.

Beware that there are a number of changes around TLS handling with the
4.80 release and you should read README.UPDATING very carefully! For
simple setups, there's no change, but the semantics of the
tls_require_ciphers option has changed and the gnutls_require_* options
are now ignored. The result should be more useful.