Υ/ο: pcre exim, maillist-admin
Αντικείμενο: Re: [pcre-dev] Approved messages from buildbot@opencsw.org
Hi Zoltan,

Am 12.01.2014 um 17:50 schrieb Zoltán Herczeg <hzmester@???>:
>> How about making another list for such automatic messages? They
>> clutter a bit this list (which is supposed to be for discussing
>> development).
>
> I agree that this list is mostly for porting questions, reporting bugs and requesting features.
>
> PCRE has only a few developers. When somebody does a change, he can manually check the bots after his commit (he should btw). This approach works well with other open-source projects where I am involved.

I disabled the emails now. If you have a webpage for developers you may want to
put this new URL with both jit- and no-jit-builders on it:

https://buildfarm.opencsw.org/buildbot/waterfall?builder=pcre-jit-solaris10-amd64&builder=pcre-jit-solaris10-i386&builder=pcre-jit-solaris10-sparc&builder=pcre-jit-solaris10-sparcv9&builder=pcre-solaris10-amd64&builder=pcre-solaris10-i386&builder=pcre-solaris10-sparc&builder=pcre-solaris10-sparcv9&reload=60

Best regards

— Dago