Re: [exim] Daily limit per domain/user

Author: Massimiliano Mattei - Evagroup
To: 'Exim-users'
Subject: Re: [exim] Daily limit per domain/user
Thank you Geremy. I think in this moment it will be much better and secure
for us to hire someone who already knows what to do, since we have to setup
2 mail servers in the next days/weeks and at the moment we won't have the
time to learn Exim and be sure we do the correct steps. we'll do this with
the service ongoing of course.
Will you be available to script this for us (given a couple of example
values) and eventually instruct on how to replicate this for different
per-users basis?
If not, I extend the invite to any Exim developer on the list of course.
Thank you in advance.

<http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-access_control_

> > lists.html#SECTratelimiting>

<http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-access_control_
l>
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-access_control_l

> > ists.html#SECTratelimiting
>
> It's simpler to use it to limit (or alert on) the rate of acceptance
> of mails, but since every mail must be accepted before it is sent
> outbound this amounts to the same thing.
>
> > I was wondering if and how to set a domain wide limit for example that

will
> > block (and eventually send an alert to admins) emails if the daily (or
> > hourly or whatever interval) number exceed the set limit and then be

able to