Re: [pcre-dev] Approved messages from buildbot@opencsw.org

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: ph10
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Dagobert Michelsen
Υ/ο: pcre-dev
Αντικείμενο: Re: [pcre-dev] Approved messages from buildbot@opencsw.org
On Sun, 12 Jan 2014, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:

> Should I disable it for now to get the other issues sorted out first
> or do you immediately want to take a look? I could also make another
> set of builders, one with JIT and one without JIT if it helps.

The other issue seems to be the "french" locale rearing its ugly head
again. This happened before, I seem to recall, and then it went away
again. Ah! I think I see the problem. It says

Test 3: Locale-specific features (using 'fr' locale)

but later it gives the error

** Failed to set locale "french"

The code in the script is assuming that the existence of a 'fr' locale
implies a Windows system, and uses different input files which have
"french" screwed into them. I think this must be a hangover from an
earlier version where the script couldn't cope with different names for
the French locale. The current version edits the test files according to
which locale name exists. I will clean it all up and let's see what
happens.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel