Re: [pcre-dev] Approved messages from buildbot@opencsw.org

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Dagobert Michelsen
To: Zoltán Herczeg
CC: pcre-dev
Oggetto: Re: [pcre-dev] Approved messages from buildbot@opencsw.org
Hi Zoltan,

Am 12.01.2014 um 05:47 schrieb Zoltán Herczeg <hzmester@???>:
>> At the moment I have four builders configured (sparc32, sparv64, i386, amd64)
>> and on each fail an email is sent. The build is triggered on each commit.
>> So when a systematic error happening in all builds is encountered it may
>> look like a flood. I can change the behavior to only send an email when
>> the state changes (build broken vs. build works).
>
> would it be possible to enable PCRE-JIT on sparc32, i386 and amd64? It seems it is not enabled on the builders.

Sure. However, IIRC it has never worked on Solaris and does not compile
now also with missing symbols:

>   CC       pcre_jit_test-pcre_jit_test.o
>   CCLD     pcre_jit_test

> Undefined            first referenced
>  symbol                  in file
> pcre_jit_exec                       pcre_jit_test-pcre_jit_test.o
> pcre16_jit_exec                     pcre_jit_test-pcre_jit_test.o
> pcre32_jit_exec                     pcre_jit_test-pcre_jit_test.o
> ld: fatal: symbol referencing errors. No output written to .libs/pcre_jit_test

The logs are linked from
https://buildfarm.opencsw.org/buildbot_admin/builders/pcre-solaris10-amd64/builds/23

Should I disable it for now to get the other issues sorted out first
or do you immediately want to take a look? I could also make another
set of builders, one with JIT and one without JIT if it helps.

Best regards

— Dago