Re: [pcre-dev] Approved messages from buildbot@opencsw.org

Author: Dagobert Michelsen
To: pcre-dev
CC: Phil Pennock, maillist-admin
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Approved messages from buildbot@opencsw.org
Hi Philip,

Am 11.01.2014 um 18:10 schrieb ph10@???:
> On Fri, 10 Jan 2014, Phil Pennock wrote:
>> There were a bunch of messages from buildbot@??? in the pcre-dev
>> queue; on balance, it looked like they probably belonged, so I did let
>> them out, but I did not clear the moderate flag.
>
> It was I that suggested these messages be sent to pcre-dev, but I didn't
> expect there to be more than the occasional one, not a whole slew of
> them. (I'll try to fix the bug asap, of course.)

At the moment I have four builders configured (sparc32, sparv64, i386, amd64)
and on each fail an email is sent. The build is triggered on each commit.
So when a systematic error happening in all builds is encountered it may
look like a flood. I can change the behavior to only send an email when
the state changes (build broken vs. build works).

Best regards

— Dago