Re: [exim] Regarding exim log analyzer

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Todd Lyons
Assunto: Re: [exim] Regarding exim log analyzer
On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 12:03 AM, Er.shashank.singh
<docs4shashank@???> wrote:
> Can any one please suggest me any good exim log analyzer web tools. So that
> I can find how mail mail sent and recive by each user rejected mail and
> other.

There are two decent exim log analysis programs that I've used:
eximstats (provided with exim package) and lire. eximstats presents
the information all on one large html page, whereas lire breaks it out
into several pages. Awstats with the Exim2Awstats (community
contributed) script is supposed to be able to work with exim log
files, but I've never used it myself.

Commands I used:

nice -n 19 /usr/sbin/eximstats -h1
-html=/var/www/html/exim/eximstats.html /var/log/exim/main.log

export PLOTICUS_PREFABS="/usr/share/ploticus"; nice -n 19
/usr/local/bin/lr_log2report --output html exim /var/log/exim/main.log
/var/www/html/exim/lire 2>/dev/null

Note that I no longer run these as the system load to process these
files became so large that it was impacting mail flow/performance.
It's not an issue if you log to a central server(s) or if you are
relatively low volume.

...Todd