Re: [exim] Filtering email from Communicado Ltd

Author: Chris Wilson
To: Martin A. Brooks
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Filtering email from Communicado Ltd
Hi Martin,

On Fri, 3 Jan 2014, Martin A. Brooks wrote:

> I thought some of the mail server administrators here might be
> interested in a project I have recently started. Communicado is a well
> known sender of bulk unsolicited commercial email and we have started
> collecting and publishing the domains from which they do so, some 5653
> in total so far.
>
> My original blog post on this can be found here:
>
> http://blog.hinterlands.org/2013/10/unwanted-email-from-communicado-ltd/

Thanks, that is an excellent idea! I'm now using all three (the domain
list, host list and RBL).

Is there any way I can contribute to this project?

And would it be useful to share our greylisting data in the same way?
I know that Jaco Kroon runs a greylist RBL, and I use that too.

Cheers, Chris.
--
\  __/ / ,__(_)_  | Chris Wilson <chris+sig@???> Cambs UK |